KIRITI SANON BIOGRAPHY
Age, Date of Birth, Height, Weight, Education, Movies and Photos
Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter IDs of Kriti Sanon
Basic Details of Kriti Sanon
Name : Kriti Sanon
Field : Indian Actress and Model
Date of Birth : 27 Jul. 1990
Place of Birth : New Delhi, India
Age : (as per 2019) 28 years
Height : In Centimetres – 175 cm
In Metres – 1.75 m
In Feet Inches – 5′ 9”
Weight : In Kilograms – 56 kgs
In Pounds – 123 lbs
Education : Bachelor of Technology
School : Delhi Public School, R.K.Puram, Delhi
College : Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Uttar Pradesh
Current Address : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Religion : Khatri
Personal Details of Kriti Sanon
Favourite Color: Blue
Favourite Perfume: Davidoff’s Coolwater
Favourite Place : Dubai, Goa
Favourite Chef: Vikas Khanna
Favourite Sport(s): Basketball, Badminton, Boxing
Favourite Cricketer : Sachin Tendulkar, M.S.Dhoni
Father : Rahul Sanon
Mother : Geeta Sanon
Sister : Nupur Sanon (Younger)
Hobbies : Meditation, Cooking, Watching Cricket, Swimming
Boyfriend : Gaurav Arora (Model), Sushanth Singh Rajput (Actor)
Marital Status : unmarried
Diet : Fitness / Healthy
Lifestyle : Rich
Favourite Actor: Hrithik Roshan, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan
Favourite Actress: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Kajol
Favourite Flim : Hum Aapke Hain Kaun, Pretty Woman
Favourite Musician: A. R. Rahman
Favourite Song: Hanging by a moment – Lifehouse, Suraj Hua Maddham – Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, Zara Zara – Rehne Hain Tere Dil Main
Favourite Fashion Designer(s): Ritu Rani, Sumeet Verma, Nicki Mahajan
Professional Details of Kriti Sanon
1-Nenokkadine (Telugu), Heorpanti (Hindi)
Big Star Entertainment Awards – Most Entertaining Female – 2014,
Indian International Film Awards – Star Debut of the Year – 2014,
Star Screen Awards – Best Female Debut – 2014,
Star Screen Awards – Nothing to hide award – 2018,
Zee Cine Awards – Best Actress Award – 2018,
Hello! Hall of Fame Awards – Rising Star of the Year – 2018,
Dadasaheb Phalke Excellency Awards – Memorable Performance in a Lead Role – 2018.
She played a glamorous village belle in the movie ‘Heropanti’.
Kriti starred alonside Shahrukh Khan, Varun Dhawan and Kajol in the action comedy ‘Dilwaale’.
She played dual roles in the movie ‘Raabta’.
She played the role of a headstrong woman in rural village in the movie ‘Bareily ki Barfi’.
Kriti Sanon starred in the movie ‘Lukka Chuppi, as a girl of the younger generation who believes in live-in-relationships.
Kriti is also doing a periodic role and learning martial arts and horse riding for the movie ‘Panipat’.
She is often regarded for her stylish looks.
She is an endorser for several brands such as Trident group, Titan watches, Parachute hair oil and American swan brand.
Kriti Sanon performed in the Inaugural ceremony of Indian Permier League in 2017.
Kriti is also the brand ambassador for Education New Zindagi as their India Influencer.
Unknown facts about Kriti Sanon
- She neither drinks nor smokes.
- Her interest in modelling sparkled after an photo of her was clicked by her sister.
- During her studies she participated in a contest through which she won a one year contract with a reputed modelling agency and a free portfolio shoot with Daboo Ratnani.
- Kriti Sanon started doing ramp walks professionally after her graduation.
- After her engineering, she got job offers through placements, but she denied those job offers and moved to Mumbai.
- Kriti was the first choice for Akshay Kumar’s ‘Singh is Bling’ but she rejected it citing hectic schedules.
- She got few minor injuries while shooting for her film ‘Heropanti’.
- Kriti Sanon is a trained kathak dancer.
- Her teenage crush was Hrithik Roshan.
- Kriti Sanon is a state level boxer.
- Her favourite accessory is earcuff.
Kriti Sanon Career Highlights
- Kriti Sanon modelled for Wills Lifetstyle India Fashion Week – 2010
- In 2012, she appeared in Chennai International Fashion Week and India International Jewellery Week.
- Kriti Sanon made her telugu debut opposite south superstar ‘Mahesh Babu’.
- She won the Vogue beauty awards for ‘Face to watch out for’ in 2014.
- She won Elle graduate award for Rising star in 2016.
- Kriti won the Filmfare glamour and style award ‘Future of Fashion’ in 2017.
- She won the ‘Most Stylish Youth Icon’ at the HT Style Awards in 2018.
- She won the ‘Style Icon’ Award at the Indina International Film Awards in 2018.
- She has done various commercials such as Amul Ice Cream, Cadburys, Closeup, Honda Brio, Himalaya, Vivel, Kaya Skin Clinic, Reliance Trends ad Many More.
- Kriti Sanon is one of the top celebrities followed in Instagram with more than 18.7 million followers.
- She has appeared in two music videos, out of which both were superhits.
- Kriti Sanon appeared in top 20 ‘Most Desirable Woman in Bollywood’ by Times of India.
- Her latest movie “Luka Chuppi” became a big hit.
- She is the only actress to sweep out all the debut awards in a single calendar year.
Kriti Sanon Photos