PRIYANKA CHOPRA BIOGRAPHY
Age, Date of Birth, Height, Weight, Education, Movies and Photos
Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter IDs of Priyanka Chopra
Basic Details of Priyanka Chopra
Name : Priyanka Chopra
Field : Actress, Singer, Film Producer, Philanthropist
Date of Birth : 18 Jul. 1982
Place of Birth : Jamshedpur, Bihar, India
Age : (as in 2019) 36 years
Height : In Centimetres – 165 cm
In Metres – 1.65 m
In Feet Inches – 5′ 4”
Weight : In Kilograms – 55 kgs
In Pounds – 121 lbs
School : La Martiniere Girls School, Bareily Newton North High School, John.F.Kennedy High School, Lowa Army School
College : St.Maria Goretti College, Jai Hind College, Basant Singh Institute of Science
Current Address : Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Religion : Hindu
Caste : Kaushal Gotra of Punjabi Khatri
Personal Details of Priyanka Chopra
Favourite Book : Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare, Tell me your dreams by Sidney Sheldon, Letters from a father to his daughter by Jawaharlal Nehru
Favourite Color : Red
Favourite Restaurant : Olive in Mumbai
Favourite Films : Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, Pretty Woman, Walk in the Clouds
Favourite Brand: Ralph Lauren
Favourite Fashion Designer: Prabal Gurung
Father : Late Ashok Chopra
Mother : Madhu Chopra
Brothers : Siddharth Chopra (Younger Brother)
Hobbies : Singing, Writing Poems, Reading, Photography
Boyfriend : Aseem Merchant (Model), Akshay Kumar (Actor), Harman Baweja (Actor), Shahid Kapoor (Actor), Shahrukh Khan (Actor) (Rumour).
Marital Status : Married to Nick Jonas
Husband Name : Nick Jonas
When Married : 01-12-2018 (Christian Ritual), 02-12-2018 (Hindu Ritual)
Diet : Healthy
Lifestyle : Rich
Favourite Food : Risotto, Burgers, French Fries, Chicken/Mutton Biriyani, Fish Curry, Makkhi di Roti, Sarson ka Sang, Red Velvet Cheese Cake
Favourite Food : Lychee, Rambuttan, Longan
Favourite Actors : Matthew Mcconaughney, Tom Hardy, Mel Gibson, Shahrukh Khan, Kishore Kumar and Dharmendra
Favourite Actresses : Rekha and Sushmitha Sen
Favourite Destination : Paris, Brazil and Mexico
Professional Details of Priyanka Chopra
Debut Year : 2002
Priyanka won the National Award for the role in her film Fashion (2008).
Priyanka Chopra has won a total of 4 Filmfare Awards as Best Actress in her career – Andaaz, Aitraaz, Fashion, 7 Khoon Maaf.
Priyanka portrayed 12 different roles in the movie What’s your Rashee (2012).
Priyanka portrayed the role of an Autistic Woman in the movie Barfi! (2012) for which she had down 6 kgs of weight and had to gain weight progressively.
Priyanka Chopra portrayed the role of Olympic Medal Winner Boxer Mary Kom in her biopic titled Mary Kom (2014) for which she underwent rigorous training which consisted of boxing and gymming and also learned the dialect of Mary Kom to portray the role perfectly.
Priyanka acted in prolific Television Series Quantico and also a movie Baywatch in Hollywood.
Priyanka Chopra received the third-highest civilian award of the Indian Government ‘Padma Shri’ in the year 2016.
Filmfare Award for Best Performance in a Negative Role – Aitraaz (2005)
Filmfare Award for Best Actress – Fashion (2008)
Filmfare Award for Best Actress (Critics) – 7 Khoon Maaf (2012)
Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress – Bajirao Mastani (2016)
National Award for Best Actress – Fashion (2008)
People’s Choice Awards for Favourite Actress in a TV Series – Quantico (2016). She was the first South-Asian actress to win it.
People’s Choice Awards for Favourite Dramatic TV Actress – Quantico (2017).
Miss India World – 2000
Miss World – 2000
Miss World Continental of Beauty – Asia and Oceania – 2000
Unknown facts about Priyanka Chopra
- Her nickname is Piggy Chops, Sunshine, Mimi, PeeCee. Her Zodiac Sign is Cancer.
- Priyanka Chopra has rejected some films which went on to become blockbusters. Some of them are Ghajini, Robot, Cocktail, Race 2, 2 Staes, Happy New Year and Kick
- Shahrukh Khan was one of the judges when Priyanka was crowned ‘Miss India’ in 2000.
- Priyanka Chopra owns a Rolls-Royce Ghost car.
- Priyanka Chopra had Interest to become a Software Engineer in NASA or an Criminal Psychologist. But due to the jobs of her parents her studies took a toll as they had to keep travelling to many places.
- Priyanka does not smokes, but she drinks.
- There were reports that Priyanka faced Racism, when she went to pursue acting in USA.
- She has a tatto on her hand which reads ‘Daddy’s Lil Girl’. She was very much attached to her father.
- Priyanka Chopra and her mom together run their own production house named ‘Purple Pebble Pictures’.
- As per Industry sources, Her remuneration for each movie is around 12-14 crores. She gets around 2-3 crores for special appearances or dance numbers for each film.
Priyanka Chopra Career Highlights
- Though people name her debut as “Hero: The Love Story of A Spy”, her actual debut is the Tamil movie ‘Tamizhan’.
- Priyanka Chopra made her debut as an actress in “Hero: A Love Story of A Spy’, but her first movie as an lead actress was in ‘Andaaz’.
- There was no looking back for her after Priyanka won the Miss World competition in 2000. She was the fifth Indian to do so.
- Though Priyanka Chopra was attached to her father a lot, within days of his demise she started working for her movie ‘Mary Kom’. This shows her work nature and dedication.
- Priyanka Chopra established her career as a pop-star and her first single ‘In My City’ received wide appreciation.
- Priyanka was the first Indian Women to be cast in a lead role in an American TV Series (Qunatico).
- Priyanka Chopra has worked with UNICEF since 2006 and has been appointed national and global UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador for Child Rights in 2010 and 2016.
- Pryanka Chopra is the most followed Indian Celebrity on Instagram currently having 36 million followers.
- Priyanka was voted as World’s Sexiest Woman by FHM India in 2015.
- Priyanka Chopra was voted as World’s Sexiest Asian Woman by Eastern Eye for consecutive two years 2014-2015.
- Priyanka Chopra was voted as the Hottest Woman of the year by Maxim India in 2016.
- Priyanka was listed in the 100 most influential people in the world by Time Magazine in 2016.
- Priyanka Chopra was listed in the Influential 500 around the globe by Variety Magazine for two consecutive years 2017-2018.
Priyanka Chopra Photos