Age, Date of Birth, Height, Weight, Education, Movies and Photos
Social Media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter IDs of Trisha Krishnan
Basic Details of Trisha Krishnan
Name : Trisha Krishnan
Field : Film actress, Model
Date of Birth : 04-05-1983
Place of Birth : Pallakad, Kerala, India
Age : (as per 2018) 35 years
Height : in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
Weight : in Kilograms- 52 kg
in Pounds- 115 lbs
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
School : Sacred Heart Matriculation Hr. Sec School, Church Park, Chennai
College : Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
Current Address : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Religion : Hindu
Personal Details of Trisha Krishnan
Favourite Color : Black, White
Favourite Magazines: Femina, Cosmopolitan
Favourite Book : Vasco All Areas
Favourite Food: Brown rice & Chicken curry
Car : BMW 5 series
Father : Krishnan
Mother : Uma Krishnan
Hobbies : Listening to music, reading, swimming
Boyfriend : Varun Manian (Entrepreneur & Film producer, Ex-fiance), Rana (Actor)
Marital Status : unmarried
Diet : Normal
Lifestyle : Rich
Favourite Actor: Tom Hank(Hollywood), Salman Khan(Bollywood)
Favourite Actress: Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lawrence(Hollywood), Manisha Koirala(Bollywood), Simran(Tollywood)
Favourite TV Shows America : The Muppets (2015-2016)
Favourite Novelist: Danielle Steel
Professional Details of Trisha Krishnan
Debut film/serial/ad :
Tamil: Jodi (1999)
Telugu: Nee Manasu Naaku Telusu (2003)
Bollywood: Khatta Meetha (2010)
Kannada: Power (2014)
Debut Year : In 1999
Popular movies/serials/ads : Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana, 96 ,Athadu,Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa ,Varsham,Ghilli,Mounam Pesiyadhe,Aadavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule,Mankatha,Abhiyum Naanum,Flag,Something Something… Unnakum Ennakum,Saamy,Yennai Arindhaal,Thoongaavanam.
She won various titles such as Miss Salem in 1999, Miss Madras Contest in 1999, Miss Chennai in 1999 and Miss India Beautiful Smile in 2001.
She also won several other popular awards such as JFW Awards for Diva of South India in 2012 & Women Achiever in 2013, NDTV Award for Southern Star of the Year in 2010, Ritz Award for Icon Award in 2012, South Indian International Movie Awards for Youth Icon of South Indian Cinema in 2012 & 10 years of excellence in cinema in 2013.
- 2002 – Filmfare – Best Tamil Female Debut Award for Mounam Pesiyadhe
- 2004 – Filmfare – Best Telugu Actress Award for Varsham
- 2004 – Santosham Best Actress Award for Varsham
- 2004 – CineMAA Award – Best Actress for Varsham
- 2005 – Filmfare Best Telugu Actress Award for Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana
- 2005 – Nandi Award for Best Actress for Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana
- 2005 – CineMAA Award for Best Actress for Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana
- 2007 – CineMAA Award for Best Actress for Aadavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule
- 2007 – Filmfare Best Telugu Actress Award for Aadavari Matalaku Ardhalu Verule
- 2010 – Won Edison Awards Best actress for Vinnaithaandi Varuvaayaa
- 2016 – Won Edison Awards Best actress for Kodi
- 2018 – Ananda Vikatan Cinema Awards Best actress for 96
- 2018 – Norway Tamil Film Festival Awards Best actress for 96
Unknown facts about Trisha Krishna
- “Zodiac sign/Sun sign Taurus””Zodiac sign/Sun sign Taurus”
- Her Nickname is Honey
- Trisha Krishnan drinks alcohol a lot
- She aspired to become a criminal psychologist but later she chose acting as her career.
- As per industry sources, Her remuneration is around 1 Cr
- Trisha’s handbags are full of makeup essentials. Her daily makeup must-have’ includes a foundation, blusher, and mascara, eyeliner, and lip tint.
- Her natural hair color is black. But she keeps experimenting with a lot of different hair colors and highlights
Trisha Krishnan Career Highlights
She was also the brand ambassador of Fanta India, Scooty Pep+, and Vivel Di Wills.
She featured in various advertisements of popular brands like Britannia, Cold Coffee, Kurl-on mattresses, Junior Horlicks, and Lalitha Jewelers.
In 2015, Trisha got engaged to film producer Varun Manian and in the same year, they called off their engagement because Varun wanted her to quit acting, which was against her decision.
In continuation of her strong support for animals, Trisha Krishnan was appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador for the Angels for Animals Campaign (PETA) in 2010. This organization was started to encourage people to adopt homeless dogs.
“Trisha was named the brand ambassador for Fanta, India after replacing Rani Mukherjee.
She also replaced actress Asin for Fairever Fairness cream advertisement in 2011″
One of the major films that brought her a lot of success was Ghilli with Vijay, which was a remake of the Telugu blockbuster Okkadu.
She starred in a Telugu movie “Varsham”, which went on to become the biggest hit of the year and turned her into an overnight sensation.
She has been paired up with almost every big star of the south.
Ranveer Singh praised Trisha during the 13th edition of Asia Vision Movie Awards was held on February 16, 2019, in Dubai.
Trisha Krishnan Photos